A Horizontal Wallbed has a set length of 2060mm and differs in height, according to the bed size. The Wallbed is fitted with a unique metal mechanism, imported from Germany, on each side of the bed which consists of a wooden frame. The mechanism makes it easy for you to pull down your bed with ease and can easily be operated by all ages. A Wallbed takes a standard mattress (Mattress should not be thicker than 250mm).
Benefits of a Wallbed
- Save space in any room because you free up floor space.
- When you install a Wallbed, you change a room into a multi-purpose room.
- When the Wallbed is closed, it only takes up 1/3 of its real size.
- When used in a child’s room, you give your child more room to play.
- When installing a Wallbed, you can customise the cupboards surrounding the Wallbed. E.g. storage cupboards, display cupboards, desk and more.
- Wallbeds are safe and easy to use daily.
- Comfortable sleeping space.
- Available in custom finishes, to suit your style and needs.
- Turn your living room or office into a guest room when required.
Horizontal Wallbed sizes
A Horizontal Wallbed has a set length of 2028mm if between cupboards & 2060mm with sides, if standing alone or sides are visible.
A Horizontal Wallbed has the following widths (excludes plant-on sides):
- Single: 1160mm
- 3/4: 1320mm
- Double: 1616mm
- Queen: 1770mm
Get in Touch
Enquire today to make your ideas come to life!
Please contact us for more information or enquire now to receive our wallbed prices