A Vertical Wallbed has a set height of 2080mm and differs in width, according to the bed size. The Wallbed is fitted with a unique metal mechanism, imported from Germany, on each side of the bed which consists of a wooden frame. The mechanism makes it easy for you to pull down your bed with ease and can easily be operated by all ages. A Wallbed takes a standard mattress (Mattress should not be thicker than 250mm).
Benefits of a Vertical Wallbed
- Save space in any room because you free up floor space.
- When you install a Wallbed, you change a room into a multi-purpose room.
- When the Wallbed is closed, it only takes up 1/3 of its real size.
- When used in a child’s room, you give your child more room to play.
- When installing a Wallbed, you can customise the cupboards surrounding the Wallbed. E.g. storage cupboards, display cupboards, desk and more.
- Wallbeds are safe and easy to use daily.
- Comfortable sleeping space.
- Available in custom finishes, to suit your style and needs.
- Turn your living room or office into a guest room when required.
Vertical Wallbed sizes
- A Vertical Wallbed has a set height of 2080mm.
- A Vertical Wallbed has the following widths:
- Single: 1056mm
- 3/4: 1216mm
- Double: 1512mm
- Queen: 1666m
Please note: If a Wallbed is standing alone and sides are visible (no walls or cupboards next to it) an additional 16mm, per visible side, must be added, to above measurement, to hide screws.
Get in Touch
Enquire today to make your ideas come to life!
Please contact us for more information or enquire now to receive our wallbed prices